Single Speed Elevator Controller finds extensive usage in various areas like shopping mall, complexes and other commercial & industrial areas. Single Speed Elevator Controller that we offer is extensively designed by our skilled professionals using cutting-edge technology and machines. After manufacturing process, our Single Speed Controllers are checked on several parameters and carefully packed by using thermocole packaging material with corrugated box. We are counted among the top companies, which are engaged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying Single Speed Elevator Controller.
- Simple and robust construction with telemechanic contactors.
- Single PCB, hence very easy to maintain and cost effective.
- State-of-art design with Low voltage and High voltage separation in PCB layout.
- Ideally no extra terminals required for shaft wiring as male-female connectors are provided on PCB itself, but shaft connectors of WAGO or PHOENIX can be provided at extra cost.
- Down collective
- 7 segment common anode display on board
- LCD display to show shaft faults, car gate â�� landing gate â�� limit switches position â�� current position and destination of car, all pending calls, etc.
- Single wire registration i.e. only one off wire from button
- Counting type car top reeds â�� Only two reeds, one for up direction and second for down direction.
- Counter for lift stopping after defined predetermined time, e.g. one day, one week, one month or two months, etc.
- 16 digit alphanumeric password for above counter.
- On board optical isolation from field wiring.
- Three stage safety chain for customer, avoiding accidental shorting of safeties by trainee technician. In no condition a technician can short entire safety of lift.
- Car gate and landing gate voltage 110v
- There are four limit switches â�� two on top floor and two on Ground floor. All limit switches are 110, for reliable intended operation. Reed switches are not allowed in place of limit switches, according to Bombay Lift rules.
- All limit switches are NC according to Bombay Lift Rules.
- As all components are of SMD technology, life of components increases because of reduced oxidation of contact and junctions.
- Separate R-cam contactor for OTIS type locks.
- As all electronics is only in one PCB, maintenance is reduced, call-back are minimised and easy to attend and diagnose the fault. Just replacing PCB solves all the problems.
- Controller requires only few switchgear to complete the assembly, as all electronics is in one PCB only.
- As all outputs are on the same PCB, no interconnection required between PCBâ��s.
- DOB, Auto Fan, Auto / Manual doors relays are also available on-board.
- Floor setting is field settable.
Note : Only two reeds are required on cabin top for stopping and magnets in the shaft.