Our V3F Elevator Controller
comes with low voltage and high voltage separation in PCB layout. The three stage safety chain for customer avoids the accidental shorting of safeties by learner technician. The car gate and landing gate voltage of V3F Elevator Controller is 110v. V3F Elevator Controller features separate R-cam contactor for OTIS type locks.
- Simple and robust construction with telemechanic contactors.
- Single PCB, hence very easy to maintain and cost effective.
- State-of-art design with Low voltage and High voltage separation in PCB layout.
- Ideally no extra terminals required for shaft wiring as male-female connectors are provided on PCB itself, but shaft connectors of WAGO or PHOENIX can be provided at extra cost.
- Down collective.
- 7 segment common anode display on board.
- LCD display to show shaft faults, car gate – landing gate – limit switches position – current position and destination of car, all pending calls, etc.
- Single wire registration i.e. only one off wire from button.
- Counting type car top reeds – Only two reeds, one for up direction slowing and second for down direction slowing and two more reeds, one for up direction stopping and second for down direction stopping.
- Counter for lift stopping after defined predetermined time, e.g. one day, one week, one month or two months, etc.
- 16 digit alphanumeric password for above counter.
- On board optical isolation from field wiring.
- Three stage safety chain for customer, avoiding accidental shorting of safeties by trainee technician. In no condition a technician can short entire safety of lift.
- Car gate and landing gate voltage 110v.
- There are six limit switches – three on top floor and three on Ground floor. All limit switches are 110, for reliable intended operation. Reed switches are not allowed in place of limit switches, according to Bombay Lift rules.
- All limit switches are NC according to Bombay Lift Rules.
- Output contactor for motor, for isolating motor from source, according to Bombay Lift Rules.
- Extra brake relay in PCB to take care of drive becoming faulty. In any case is drive hangs or becomes non-responsive during running, this relay comes in picture and avoids accident.
- Separate R-cam contactor for OTIS type locks.
- As all components are of SMD technology, life of components increases because of reduced oxidation of contact and junctions.
- As all electronics is only in one PCB, maintenance is reduced, call-back are minimised and easy to attend and diagnose the fault. Just replacing PCB solves all the problems.
- Controller requires only few switchgear to complete the assembly, as all electronics is in one PCB only.
- As all outputs are on the same PCB, no interconnection required between PCB’s.
- DOB, Auto Fan, Auto / Manual doors relays are also available on-board.
- Floor setting is field settable.